.As for second-hand equipment, never buy it by mail order: it is absolutely necessary to see and handle the equipment before purchase.
Prefer second hand gear benefiting of a warranty (3 to 6 months).
Second hand DSLR : The points to check
- All the “navigation screens”, the menus for changing the shooting mode: vériﬁer that the camera body afﬁche well and switches from one to the other without any problem.
- All thumbwheels, buttons: make sure they don’t get stuck when you release them.
- The lens change mechanism: check that it is not hard, that the lens clicks well.
- The shutter motor: test the burst mode at different speeds.
- The viewfinder mirror: check that it is not scratched, damaged, and that there are no fingerprints (never touch it!).
- The AF disengagement mechanism.
- The backlighting system of the data in the viewfinder: check if the technical indications remain visible in low light (obstruct the lens to check).
- Look at the battery compartment: it must not be oxidized.
- Be aware that a little dust in the viewfinder or behind an LCD screen is not too serious.
Second Hand Lens : Points to Check
- Any possible scratches on the front lens, discoloration or cracking of the surface treatment.
- Any trace of shock.
- The appearance of the rear lens (by opening the diaphragm).
A vous de jouer
Maintenant, j'aimerais savoir si vous avez des questions.
Ou peut-être avez-vous des informations à ajouter ?
Quoi qu'il en soit, faites-moi signe dans les commentaires ci-dessous.